Easy Sweet Potato Fries
These are a crowd-favorite. Sweet potato fries are easy to make and pick on throughout the day or a great meal prep option! This recipe is my favorite seasoning for these fries, but I love how easily they can be transformed by simply changing the spices. Comment your favorite seasonings for these fries so I can try them out!
- 1 large sweet potato
- olive oil
- Evenly cut the ends of your sweet potato + remove skin with peeler if desired
- Spiralize your sweet potato using a medium setting. ****
- In a bowl, toss fries in olive oil, honey, pink himalayan salt, pepper, and rosemary.
- Spread evenly on baking sheet
- Bake 10-12 minutes, or until crispy, on 425
****NON SPONSORED: I highly suggest using Ali Maffucci's "Inspiralizer." I have owned the cheap red one you can buy online or in a lot of discount stores, the Paderno spiralizer, and The Inspiralizer. The Inspiralizer is far superior, safer, holds onto your counter, and cuts with significantly less oomph. There are a few imitators of the Inspiralizer so I suggest buying through the Inspiralized website.