Avocado Chicken Salad
This recipe is simple to make and made with clean ingredients! I especially love it in the summer, right out of a bowl!
- 1c.shredded chicken
- 1 medium apple, finely chopped
- 1/4c. celery, finely chopped
- 3tbsp. chopped cilantro
- 1/4c red onion, finely chopped
- lime (for juice)
- 2 medium avocados
- salt + pepper
- Cut all chopped ingredients to sae size
- Add chicjen, apple, celery, cilantro, and onion to bowl
- 1/2 piece at a time, add in ripe avocado and stir. Because avocados can range in size, I suggest mixing in the avocado slowly until you reach a chicken salad texture. I usually have 1.5-2 avocados in the salad!
- Squeeze in juice from half a time
- Add salt and pepper to taste
- Taste and add any lime / salt or pepper needed
- Enjoy! This chicken salad is great solo, on a salad, or on toasted ezekiel bread.