Hummus Chicken Salad
Working gals take notice... hummus chicken salad is the perfect work lunch because it lasts in the fridge a few days, it doesn't require a microwave, and it is easy to eat... use it to top a salad, in a toasted pita pocket, or simply with a fork. I would've loved to have this recipe when I was doing hair! Hope you enjoy!
- 2 chicken breasts: cooked, cooled, and shredded
- 1/4c chopped bell pepper
- 1/2c. hummus
- 1/2 lemon, juice
- 2tbsp chopped green onion
- salt + pepper
- In a medium size bowl, mix all ingredients.
- Add lemon + seasoning in slowly to taste.
- Refrigerate for an hour + enjoy!