This salad is delicious and easy! It is so easy, it is basically your-husband-can-make-this easy. I am a lover of all filling meals that don't require stretchy pants afterwards... this one fits the bill.
- 1 large english cucumber
- 8 scallions
- 15oz can of chickpeas (rinsed and dried)
- 10oz container of grape tomatoes
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 orange bell pepper
- 3/4c fresh parsley
- 3/4c feta
- dressing recipe here
- Evenly chop the cucumber and both bell peppers. Cut grape tomatoes in half. Finely Chop scallions and parsley.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl + mix.
- Top with this Italian Dressing, then enjoy!