Dessert Stir Fry
When I am craving something filling, sweet, and reminiscent of fall... this recipe saves me from jumping into a whole store-bought pie. xo Sarah.
- 1 medium size sweet potato, peeled
- 1 medium sized apple
- cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice
- pink salt
- coconut oil
- optional: cinnamon pecans
- Using a spiralizer, spiralize your sweet potato and apple. I core my apple with a knife before I spiralize it using "The Inspiralizer."
- In a hot skillet, add a spoonful of coconut oil and add your spiralized apple and sweet potato.
- Toss ingredients in oil. Add spices and salt when the apple and sweet potato starts to soften. Add oil as needed
- Cook until "noodles" start to brown and caramelize.
- Optional: add crushed cinnamon pecans OR eat the stir fry with toasted cinnamon oats and a scoop of ice cream!