Spicy Chicken Avocado Wrap
This quick recipe has been a staple for Kyle and I. If you have chicken prepped, this meal will take 5 minutes to throw together. I'm sharing our most common wrap recipe with you today - stay tuned as I have at least 2 more variations to share later this month!
- grilled chicken, cut into thin strips
- 1 avocado, finely sliced
- red or white onion, diced
- green bell pepper, fine slice or diced
- cilantro, chopped
- salt, papper, red chili flakes
- large soft tortillas (I recommend sprouted grain tortillas)
- DIPS: salsa and plain greek yogurt
- Wrap all ingredients (besides salsa and greek yogurt) into your tortilla. Sprinkle salt, pepper, and red chili flakes into tortilla before you roll it.
- Add wrap to hot George Forman and grill until brown and cheese is melted
- Cut in half and serve with your favorite dips!